Happy Friday! I still feel like I’m in a fog from our busy weekend last week. If you haven’t checked out this post full of photos from the 1920s themed party you really must! There’s nothing cuter than babies in suspenders and fringe dresses. I ended up working from home on Monday plus the kids in the area are on Spring Break (funny how there were just snow storms on the east coast) so its GhostTown in the office. None of which is doing anything positive for my motivation. But nevertheless, I’m here on Friday sharing some of my favorites lately.
This post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated for clicks or purchases. Please refer to my Disclosure page for more information.
1. While most of the northeast has been under snow, it’s been cold here too. Like yesterday it was 30° going into work and I had to put on my heat. I’ve been living in these socks with a hot cup of coffee warming up my hands at all times. This hoodie has been getting a lot of use too. The color is perfect and the material is just super soft.
2. We’re headed to a Phillies spring training game with friends this weekend. I found these cute tees for the kids to rock.
3. Since it’s been so chilly here, comfort food has been on my mind. I think I’m going to make this chili in the crockpot to have after the baseball game.
4. Hopefully it won’t stay cold too much longer because I snagged a couple flowy, off-the-shoulder tops recently that I can’t wait to wear! I love the colors in this one and the super casual feel of this one.
5. I started cleaning out the winter clothes from the kid’s closets and ordered a bunch of super versatile pieces from OshKosh that can be mixed and matched. Their spring/Easter collection is seriously adorable. All spring styles are currently 50% off and the rest of the clothing is 25% off oders $40+.
6. Do you ever go looking for prints to hang in your kitchen/bathroom and not find something that strikes you? I’ve been searching for a few modern-ish home wall art pieces for our master bath and then decided to just take my own pictures! I had picked up some fresh roses and tulips on my last grocery run and photographed them in natural light with a white wall behind. I ordered 3 – 8×10 prints from Shutterfly with a 50% off coupon! Free art and cheap prints! #winning Here’s how they turned out.
7. Next Friday is going to be a busy, exciting day. My department is working half day and then going to a team building event to do an escape room challenge! After that we’re taking the kids to Disney on Ice! They are going to freak! Yesterday I ordered this flash for my camera so I can capture it all! Then of course I’ll create a photo book of our experience because I’m just obsessed with these little books lately! You can grab a free 8×8 photobook here.
8. Speaking of Disney, Beauty and Beast arrives in theaters today and Home Away is giving you a chance to stay at Duns Castle with 20 guests! Enter the Sweepstakes now.
9. My BIL is getting married next year and on their visit this past weekend the whole family was asked to play a part in the wedding! Yippee!! I can’t even wait to see the kids walking down the aisle with the bride’s niece and nephew! The bachelorette party is in Nashville and I’ve already secretly been planning LOL! I’m contemplating getting these although I’m not sure I would ever use them again.
10. If you’ve made it to the end of this post, you’re in luck! I want to offer one of my readers a Starbuck’s gift card. Winner will be announced Monday evening on this post! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have a wonderful weekend!