It’s that time again for the next addition of The Kids Behind The Blog! If you missed last month’s questions you can check it out here.
Here are July’s Q’s and Isabella’s Answers:
- What 2 things do you like to do outside in the summer? Sit in the chairs with Gabriel and play in the water table. I get wet!
- If you could go anywhere this Summer, where would you go? The beach.
- What is your favorite thing about summer? Going to the beach. (you see a trend here?)
- If you could pick any way to spend a hot summer day, how would you spend it? if you guessed beach you’re correct!
- What is your favorite summer treat? Blackberries!
Both kids LOVE being outside. They usually spend the afternoons playing outside before dinner and then go right back out afterwards. It’s so HOT out there and their hair is usually soaking wet from sweat, but they don’t seem to mind one bit.
Isabella’s absolute favorite place to be is at the beach. Give her a bucket and shovel and she’s in heaven. She will fill that bucket with sand, water, or both making “drippies” endless times.
Berries, berries, berries! They both love strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries! Summer is the best time for fresh fruit!
We hope you enjoyed reading! Please click that little Subscribe button on the sidebar so you don’t miss the next edition! Plus I’m gearing up for a fun weekly newsletter including some tried and true kid friendly recipes!